Thursday, August 6, 2015

How do you do, Emmy Lou?

My husband and I enjoy calling Emmy Lou's name!  We will call her name real loud and drag out the Lou in a real ol' country fashion!!!  I wish I had taken more images of her this summer but the chiggers are getting the best of me this year!  Now that my husband retired for good, hopefully he will be able to maintain our yard so that I won't be eaten up so bad.  I took these from our gravel driveway.  These images are for a good friend of mine, and you know who you are!  She wanted to see how Emmy Lou has changed and become an all-white donkey.  I'm embarrassed to show you how fat her mom has become.  You can blame my husband for that as he is a real sucker when the donkeys bray, he has to give them a treat!





No comments:

Post a Comment