Thursday, July 9, 2015

A beautiful foggy morning and my favorite steer!

I have had a lot of folks ask me if I enjoy living in the country.  They are usually ones that can't imagine themselves doing so.  Sure, it takes extra gas going to and from town and you can hardly have a clean car driving on the gravel roads, but those are a few disadvantages that I know of and don't outweigh the benefits. One is of the beautiful scenery that we are blessed to enjoy, and this morning was one of those occasions.  Since I was using the long camera lens, I was able to capture a bird in each of the three scenes below taken from our driveway facing west and north.  During my photo excursion, my favorite steer showed up wanting my attention. We currently have six angus steers and all of them are all black and brown except for this white-faced one.  Isn't he cute?







No comments:

Post a Comment