Saturday, November 5, 2016

Honey Bun the Cowdog!

We were setting up the studio with a country theme for a client when the thought came to get this image of Honey Bun who we were babysitting for a dear friend.  We acted very quickly to get this image of Honey Bun.  I got the camera ready, my husband placed Honey Bun on the saddle, and I blew into my duck quacker to get Honey Bun's attention while firing the shot!  Probably took no more than 5 seconds, so I'm pretty sure Honey Bun didn't mind too much being a cowdog for a moment!

2 comments:

  1. Robin Bley MitsockJune 17, 2017 at 8:20 AM

    I love all the memories that we shared in Baltimore when we were young. I was always a country girl, loving animals and nature, gardening and walking. You have soared to a place in your life that is inspiring. I love the "soaring pigeons" at the top of this page. Your cousin Robin Bley Mitsock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin,
      Thanks for your kind comments! Love you! ~Patsy

      Delete