Saturday, September 17, 2016

A relaxed squirrel, an American white ibis, a rainbow, and Cypress Beach scenery

While photographing family at the park in Tampa, I captured a brown squirrel relaxing on a fence and an American white ibis near the Hillsborough River.  I was surprised how close the squirrel let me get to him before he ran off.  American white ibis were very plentiful at the park.  They were hard to photograph since they were constantly on the move.

I was also able to capture a beautiful rainbow while at Cypress Beach along with some beach scenery.  Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your photos!! You guys do an awesome job no matter what the session may be of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisha! Our desire is that our photography will bless and touch hearts.

      Delete