Friday, December 11, 2015

Spoiled pets and a dramatic sunset!

Our horse and miniature donkeys are downright SPOILED!!!  Every morning my husband gives them a treat so you can be sure they are waiting every morning for him at the fence looking towards our house!  So when I go out to spend some time with them; as at this time with my camera, the donkeys are expecting a treat from me too and could care less about anything else, but my horse Ace is satisfied with any attention that I give him.  He's such a sweet horse!  The images below show how they looked during my visit with them on a nice evening at The Ranch.  The last image of Emmy Lou shows her ears laid back.  I noticed she would lay her ears back while the camera made a clicking sound.  I also included a dramatic sunset image that I recently noticed one evening then quickly grabbed the camera and took a picture from my porch before it was gone.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment