Friday, October 16, 2015

Purple wildflowers, a Palomino horse, and signs of autumn in God's country!

These purple wildflowers called false purple thistle appeared in our pasture for the first time since we moved here over 6 years ago.  I discovered them during an outside client session and came back a few days later to photograph them at sunset.  I had to be careful when getting down low to photograph these wildflowers as they are prickly and I got pricked on my Bahamas! :)




I can never have enough photos of my horse Ace and he looked especially stunning among the yellow broomweed and against a deep blue sky!

I very much welcome autumn this year along with the plants that decorate the pasture with their autumn colors.


This last image of the day taken captures a beautiful sunset in the Flint hills of Kansas, better known as God's country!

No comments:

Post a Comment